Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, December 22, 2017

MY 5TH CHEMO WENT SMOOTHLY

My fifth chemo went smoothly
Hi folks
After my 4th chemotherapy, I suffered side effects. My kidney was affected and my platelets level dropped resulting in bleeding when I passed the motion.
Subsequently, my surgeon prescribed some supplements to increase my platelets level while my oncologist gave me the steroid to improve my kidney. As a result, my condition improved and I could undergo my fifth chemo. It went smoothly. As a result of the continuous chemotherapy, I now suffered rashes on my limbs as well as my skin has become dry and itchy.
This has prompted me to cut down my intake of Xeloda drug. Hope I am doing the right thing.

No wonder my oncologist always examine my palm to ascertain the effect of the drug. My skin gets drier and itchier. At times, I have difficulty to scan my thumbprint as the machine cannot detect my fingerprint.

It demonstrates that the side effects of chemo are cumulative and becomes more intense as complete more and more treatments.
Please pray for me that the side effects were be minimised and my other organs will not be affected. Thank you very much.

I am still practicing my Baqua Qigong, Detoxication treatments, Chinese medicine and spiritual reading regularly. Hopefully, these practices will help to eliminate or at least reduce the side effects. However, I strongly believe they will truly help to strengthen me.

One thing that I noted was that the steroid I consumed for the first two days has always kept me awake and energetic. This is definitely not helping me to have a good rest and sufficient sleep. Both are essential for me to help strengthen my liver which needs to work extra hard to get rid of the toxic accumulated from the drugs I am consuming.

On a positive note, I will be completing 50% of my chemo treatments by the end of 2017. I will have another 6 more treatments to be completed by end of March 2018. This is timely as I have exhausted 2/3 of my insurance coverage for this year.
In 2018 I will have a new limit as my insurance have an annual threshold and it will be sufficient to cover the remaining treatments. Praise the Lord.

Please review your policy to ascertain whether it is adequate to cover your estimated needs. Make it a regular practice to review your policy to mitigate your risk exposure.

Stay tuned for my updates and I hope you have learnt something beneficial.

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you,
Unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: