Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, December 17, 2017

ANOTHER BLESSING IS ON THE WAY

Another blessing is on the way

Hi folks

I have received another blessing on my insurance coverage for my case. Rarely happens where insurance company fully aware that you had big C.... they will shut the door even you have money to buy such a type of policy for them. Act fast as its offer is valid for very limited time only.


Fortunately I have my hospitalisation and critical illness in place few decades ago while I was employed with full insurance coverage. Today I am self employed and enjoying the fruit of my protection plan. As you are full aware the Big C ....is a big affair that costly especially you go for treatments in private hospital.

I am so blessed that God sending angel to give me an insurance policy despite I am having the big C......status. It is extremely rare that the insurance is willing to do so. Although it is still subject to their terms and conditions. No harm for me to try and at the same time, I request you folks to pray for me that Lord will grant me this favour.

If you too have such a need and wanted to take up this opportunity. Please pm me at 019-2133728, or email me at jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk, for any assistance I can guide you accordingly. Thanks you in advance for your kind action.

Sharing is caring. With this plan in place, I can leave another legacy (although no much, at least something at the crucial time when I was not there). This is also part of risk management we should put in place especially for our loved one. Don’t let them go through the hell experience and you want go in peace.

Cheers and look forward to hear from you,

With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: