Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

THANK YOU


THANK YOU

I write to express my sincere heartfelt thanks to those involved in cleaning up the mess created by the fire at the lamp pole a couple of weeks ago. Special thanks should be given to En. Hamdan, TNB for sending his staff to inspect and follow up with replacement of more suitable and higher voltage cables along BU 10/10. On behalf of the residents here, I also like to thank the BU 7 and 10 committee members, Mr. Chin and TNB's staff who have painstakingly replaced the cables under hot sun.

For more details, please click the link below:-
sparkling-fire-burning-at-electricity POLE


Adequate notice of shutting down the supply of electricity had been served to the residents at BU 10/10 much earlier. TNB had followed up with the rectification of the main cause of the frequent fire at that particular pole. I went to investigate further after my younger daughter triggered me during dinner that they had just restored the electricity after nearly a day’s work. I am very satisfied with their high quality work.

See the picture and notice below:-





Thanks must also be given to Toastmaster Club for not only making me more confident, but also able to connect better with people to get things fixed. Now, I must say that I am able to express myself using diplomatic, gentle and appreciative words more freely and naturally to get things done. As such, I can't deny lots of benefits I have gained from Toastmaster and feel proud to be part of this esteemed global organisation. I found that its program enable me to tap into my potential, which some of you may have noticed. 

Throughout my Toastmasters journey, I gained lots and lots from many experienced, knowledgeable and skillful mentors who have shared, coached and inspired me to follow their footsteps and go for the extra mile. One great thing they have done to me is that they always provide me with emotional and moral support. They also help me to set very precise objectives for me to accomplish. To communicate highly effectively, one needs to develop the ability to align and harmonise our thinking, language and gestures. 

So, please take up my challenge and come to join this renowned global club, where leaders are made.

http://www.facebook.com/people/James-Oh/706849667

http://www.facebook.com/people/James-Oh/706849667#!/pages/Lift-You-Up-Always-there-for-You/176685462397920


Skype me at james.oh18



No comments: