Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, October 2, 2011

POMELO SHOP IN IPOH







INFAMOUS POMELO FROM IPOH
This is another update for you especially for those who love Pomelo and do not know where to get it. I must say that Ipoh is famous for this and it can be considered as second to none which produce this fruit as I far as I know of. Please let me know should your view differ from mine. Thanks for sharing.

To give you a better view of the shop I used to get my fruit from. Append above please find some of the photos that I have taken with the owner and his shop. I promised to blog it out as he always gives me the fruits of my preference - juicy and sweet.
  
Trust you enjoy viewing the beauty and cleanliness of its shop, thought old yet clean. Thanks to those who created computer and technology that enable me to bring this shop to you just a few clips of the finger. Now you see Life is so wonderful and amazingly beautiful for us to enjoy.

Have a lively life everyday,

James Oh

Skype me at james.oh18

TO READ ITS RELATED ARTICLES ON POMELO, PLEASE CLICK THE LINKS BELOW:-

http://liftyouup.blogspot.com/2010/07/let-pomelo-gives-you-lift_04.html


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate this post as I'm a big fan of the fruit. In the Philippines, I think the province famous for its pomelo is Davao. Nice pictures, by the way. :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for your feedback, Lea. Perhaps you can tell me more about the pomelo on your country.

I am a big fan of this fruit too and I prefer sweet and juicy type. How about you, Lea.