Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

IT'S A GREAT GREAT WORLD







Hi! Readers,

I recently watch the above movie, IT'S A GREAT GREAT WORLD, and it reminded me of my sweet old memories of the 70s.  Great World was one of the top most entertainment centres in Penang. Today it has been transformed to be a hawker center, which I will attach the photos at a later stage.

One part of the movie I found very creative is where one of actors was trying to have his photo taken with the then top leading Western actress, Miss Eliberth Tayor who visited the place at that time. Did he manage to achieve his goal? Check the outcome yourself from the above movie.

All of the sudden, it struck my mind of our good time where my wife and I spent our wonderful time in Nylon, a beautiful village in France instead of Rome which is in my initial plan before we depart our journey to Switzerland many years ago. We did not make our trip to Rome due to some grand celebration there which resulted in us not being able to get our tickets there.

That was how both of us ended up there and where I received my first kiss from a lovely western lady at the restaurant where we had our Lobster with red wine meals there. The owner approached me and proposed to take photos with us and I gave him a big YES instantly.  He then asked his daughter to have my photo taken with me.  (TO BE UPLOAD AT A LATER DATE)

Hope you enjoy seeing the photos below and I hope one day we can meet them one day. Better still if anyone can send them my regards or link them to me if it is convenient for you to do so. We have a good talk at that time and if my memory did not fail me they initially thought that I was a Japanese. Do I look like Japanese? Thank you so much in advance.

Coming back to this movie again, there is another inspiring story of the singer who initially could not perform up to her mark due to great disappointment from her lover whom she had waited for impatiently. However, after discovering the truth from her lover who appeared at her concert, she was then transformed to outperform, far exceeding the expectation from her loyal audiences, despite her older age. This is very inspiring to me as it again shows that age is not a barrier at all if we stay focus on our goals.

Before I end here, permit me to sum up my conclusion on this movie. It is well worth to watch the movie and I find it is still relevant if we apply things in the right perspective. Therefore, it is true to say that healthy things are from healthy hearts. Please heal our hearts by feeding them with healthy stuff so that we can bear more healthy fruits. Our hearts and minds function like our body which needs healthy food to nourish them.

Anything and everything has no meaning until we give meaning to it. Good or bad is very much dependent on its beholders who give effect to it. Nothing is absolutely true, except God and His words. Therefore, we must make it our habit to have positive and good views of things. Be mindful that what goes around comes around is always true. Why spend unnecessary time to think of the bad side of things? My advice is take things at positively, you will have a more fruitful day.

Think Big and don't waste your time to deal and worry of those bad things/ obstacles. This is what I have learned from the book of The Magic of Thinking Big. Hence, I write to record my thanks to this great author, Prof Dr David Schwartz


So, please grab this book if you have not done so and share with us what other benefits you have learned from this great author. You may share it through the comment provided below. For those who want to buy this book, please go to Amazon search column at the side bar of this post so that we, at this blog, can make some money to finance our future projects for this blog so that more people can benefit from it as you do.

Thanks for your support and look forward to hearing from you again,



James Oh

Skype me at james.oh18

TO READ OTHER MOVIES REVIEW, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:-


No comments: