Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, September 5, 2011

CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION

A VERY WARM WELCOME TO THIS UPLIFTING BLOG,




What would you do if you received a certificate of Recognition from a distant society where you have no clue as to its origin? What if you do not t received any reply thereafter. Since then I have kept it till today.


Today I decided to blog it out in the hope someone out there could furnish me the answer one way or the other. The certificate below which I have received not long after I began my blogging venture and it is also my very first reward from my blogging career. I have no clue as to why I was given the award. As usual, I am so excited to know the reason behind it.


Alternatively, I appeal to anyone, who has received such a certificate, to share their experience as how they qualified for it.
Thank you in advance.


If you are from such a society, please step forward to say a word or two in regard to this certificate of recognition. Or at least direct me to its website to seek for the answer I am looking for.


I shall be very patient to wait for the answer as this will be permanently posted as long as Google is in existence.


Here, I shall reiterate that I will not be affected by the outcome whether it is in my favour or not. This is because what is more important to me is what is ahead of me and not what is behind me.


I must admit that this certificate to a certain extent gave me some motivation to work toward my objectives and I must thank the Society which awarded me this honour, far beyond what I deserved.


In this connection, I must also thank all my blog readers who have given the moral support in reading my blog and my other activities which made all these reality. Here, I wanted to say I love you all and please accept my sincere thanks.


Bye and look forward to hearing from you again,


James Oh



No comments: