Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I AM SO BLESSED

I AM SO BLESSED



Hi! Everyone,



In times of difficulties, I don't tell God that I have problems.
It is not because,  I am super duper capable,
Instead I should be graceful that I have God.

I am so blessed because
there is nothing bigger than God,
My issue is always solved through God who strengthens me.

Therefore I hope you can see exactly what I see,
So, let us walk together by faith and not by sight,
Trust God who is standing at our sides.

Who  always shines through us,
Because God is within us,
And we hold steadfast in God.

We know that nothing can stumble us,
As long we walk with God,
God always lead us and wouldn't abandon us,

We are clear that God allow these uncertainties to mould us,
And strengthen our faith in God.
It functions just like our muscle

Keep on exercising,
This is the way to strengthen your muscle
Similarly, the adversity is meant to strengthen our faith,

Do not worry and fear,
Let us face and conquer it,
Together with our God.

Come and sing this song,
Which glorifies God,
And let it sinks into our hearts and souls.

Amen.


James Oh




Skype me at james.oh18

No comments: