Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

THE INTERVIEW BETWEEN US AND THE BLOGGER WHO ADVOCATES NATURAL HEALTH


Hi! Valued Readers,

Lately we discovered an interesting blogwww.healthywnature.blogspot.com/, and it is about natural health, by Miss Andrea Guntensperger. 

Profile as follow:-

she is a 40 years old woman, I work as a Kinesiologist, Reiki Healer and as a Nutritionist. I live with my family in a nice small city in Switzerland. For over 10 years I studied other ways to treat illnesses than just taking drugs. 

You may log in her blog and read it. Use your own discretion to evaluate the author's view on these Alternative Medicine, which she is advocating. 

Thereafter, we went to interview her and below please find the dialogue between the author and us for your reference.


Lift You Up Q1. What drive you to look into alternative Medicine?
 
Andrea A1-   I just never took much drugs at all. I always felt, that it is important to strengthen my body and when I am sick to heal the cause and not only the symptoms. I also believe that behind every illness there is something our body wants to tell us and if we are not listening it will shout louder.

Lift You Up Q2. Any real cases which you have heard / seen before?
 
Andrea A2 - You mean where alternative medicine worked? For example: after several really bad coughs my daughter was diagnose for asthma. She should inhale cortisone 3 or more times a day. I did it for a month and then I decided not to continue. I went to a good homeopath and she is cured now without any drugs. I could have just given her the inhaler for the next few years but I don’t know how much damage that would have made to her body. My kids are now 5 and 7 years old and they each only had taken antibiotics once in their lives. They are hardly ever sick. I think,  most important is to give them good food, not artificial vitamins, but fresh healthy food.

Lift You Up Q3. What drive you to blog it knowing the fact you will receive lots of criticisms and attacks?
 
Andrea A3- I think people should learn more about what they can do by themselves to stay healthy or get healthy again. I am not against going to a doctor but I am against believing everything they say. People should listen more to their inner voice again. I think the whole pharmaceutical industry is just about making money. I am not afraid of criticisms and attacks. I would like to discuss things with people.

Lift You Up Q4. What help you to take the bold steps which you would like to share with us? So far what is your worst criticism / attack, how you overcome it?
 
Andrea A4 :-I didn’t get much criticism yet. Some people don’t understand why I didn’t vaccinate my kids like everybody else. I just think it is irresponsible to give a 2 months old child a shot with 6 different illnesses. I know somebody personally who is mentally handicapped because of a vaccine. That should make you think.
Note:- the answer in blue are her written answers.

Here, we are going to throw it to your courts and appreciate if you put forward your thoughts on Alternative Medicine.


You may choose to read our blog at http://teaartblog.blogspot.com/ especially for those believe that tea has lots of medical values.  

Thank you for your precious time and look forward to hearing from you,

 James Oh

Founder and Group CEO

6 comments:

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Interesting! Heard of Reiki and the energy thingy. She is here in Malaysia? tQ.

Unknown said...

Its good articles...

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by, Bananaz. I am not sure. Have to check with Andrea? I love the banner of your blog. How you do it?

Unknown said...

Jaruwan, Thanks for your compliment, far more I deserve.

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Thankz Bananaz uses power point to add in the wordings on the pix. tQ

Unknown said...

Thanks for your input, Bananaz. I will seek assistant from someone who has this knowledge to get it done.