Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

COME AND MEET MY FRIENDS

Hi! Everyone,

In my previous article, I told you that I quit my job as Financial Controller from Singapore and came back to work in my own country as I am very keen to make my presence felt in the internet sphere, called Own Home Business. I thought I needed a gestation period to turn this enterprise into fruition until after I have listened to MISS LORAL LANGEMEIER, my honorable mentor. My coaching course with her has commenced, she taught me her proven and tested recipe which I have applied almost instantly. I reap instant results almost immediately, though small at the moment. 

Some of you may have received our email on our online tailor made coaching courses. For those who are interested, you can email to jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk or skype me at james.oh18. We also conducted road shows, embark coaching courses, affiliate programmes and read and get paid scheme. All these are the results of the coaching course from the above author. As such, we would give this credit to her who has a real Magic touch, which is far beyond words can describe.

Here, may I be allowed to draw the analogy of coaching with playing golf. No doubt, you can learn by yourself or engage a coach. The great difference is that your coach will show you the shortest way to swing the golf stick appropriately and direct the ball to your destiny with accuracy and precision. Whereas if you play on your own, you are going to spend lots of time to get it right. So, for those who do not have patience they may give up before they master it. Even if you have the patience, you may take much longer time than through coaching to master it. Time is the essence in any business. So, you get what I mean. 

One thing I was so fascinated about is the book, Put More Cash in Your Pocket, by this great author -Miss Loral Langemeier which I have read substantially despite reading it slowly so as to absorb and apply it simultaneously.  I have told you earlier that I will journalise the progress on this blog so as to share with you as much as possible.

Append below are some of the photos of my new mentor and me that have been taken by my new friend's camera whom I had met at the National Achiever Congress recently. I could not have all these photos if not for my new found friend who did me a great favour. 




My new friend, Joey Lee, was so kind to take the trouble to forward me these photos which add colour to this article. Big Thanks, Joey. I was also so fortunate to have a photo with her. (See photo below)






I was subsequently introduced to her friend, Miss Corra Liew, who is involve in Fine Art Jewelry, Wired Chinese Knot. To know more about these unique and beautiful creations, please click at "de Cor's Handmades" at the left side of this blog. Just scroll down the screen until you find it. I can assure you that it is worth your effort to discover this unique site, that was why NTV7 took the trouble to interview her live, but in Mandarin.

For those who love this tiny little handmade jewel, you may log in and order online. You see the world is getting smaller and nearer, everything is just a finger click distance. Thanks to internet sphere, which makes thing move not only speedily, but also enhanced quality of our lifestyle for being more effective and efficient. Here, we like to add our two cents thought here. Internet sphere is unavoidable, please jump in to join us soonest possible. We encourage you to do so because we are sorry to say that you may be obsolete if you are out of the technological change. This is the future trend and we will not get it wrong. We do not want to see you become victim of this circumstance. 

Happy reading and look forward to seeing you,



James Oh

Founder and Group CEO

2 comments:

Corra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It is my pleasure to serve, my angel.
What's happen to the other two angels.