- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US
PURPOSE OF THE BLOG
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Design and Colour Strategies To Simplify Your Life! – Part 1
Dear valued visitors,
It is very very naturally for anyone to look great, the way he desired. Therefore, we trust that the article from Wendy Lee, will of your great interest.
Wear Garments with as Many Vertical Design Elements as Possible.
Vertical design elements have the ability to slim and lengthen any area of the body that it is applied to. The more vertical design influence in an outfit the slimmer and taller you will appear.
* When a single vertical design element is placed down the center of a limb or torso it effectively divides the area into two equal halves with instant slimming results.
* When a single breasted sweater or jacket is left open the effect will be strengthened especially if the underlying garment is in a contrasting colour.
* Multiple vertical designs increase the slimness of an area by slicing the area into smaller segments.
* Stripes in woven fabrics are more likely to slim an area than those in stretchy fabrics due to the fact that body's curves may cause stripes to curve as they pass over them, especially if the fit is too tight. Monochromatic outfits are also slimming as they create a continuous vertical line.
* The outside silhouette of an outfit can also be vertical which will visibly elongate the wearer.
* Any central vertical design element can act as a focal point to draw the eyes away from the width of the body
To get more information, please log in www.irenelim.com
Thanks and look forward to seeing you online again,