Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, September 7, 2018

ONER STEP CLOSER TO MY SON'S DREAM

Hi everyone,

I have some good news to share. My second son who will be leaving soon to complete education even thought he has applied under the normal track. Praise The Lord. The stress and anxiety is finally over as he can utilise his air ticket which was bought during the travel fair. I am so happy for my son as he can realise his dream soon. All the best, my dearest son.

Take care and study smart. The whole family is behind you giving you whatever support you need. Adios my son, we will see you next year to celebrate your convocation.

Thank you to everyone who has helped to make my son’s dream one step closer to reality. Dream on everyone for without dreams nothing can be achieved.

As a father I am both happy and proud to see my children achieve success. I would also like to urge other parents to always support and encourage your children to cultivate their passion and pursue their dreams.

Finally I like to wish everyone all the best and dream on. Let your passion fuel you working toward your dream and never underestimate the power of your dream. It has proven that all our human invention is driven by dream.

As a father of the family, l need to inspire and up lift my team members to unleash their individual potential. Every matured adult must take full responsibility of their own actions, but not simply adopting blaming culture

No comments: