Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

ACKNOWLEDGMENT FOR MY LATEST BOOK, CANCER - MY WAKE UP CALL



ACKNOWLEDGMENT

Here I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me in one way or another in getting this book published.

Obviously this book is dedicated to my late father who had given me abundant freedom, and to my mother who has taught me love and kindness, other kind people who have touched, transformed and impacted my life significantly. Every book is a dream, whether big or small; short or long; obvious or hidden, before it becomes a reality.

Special thanks to Lawrence Loh, my long-time friend, who had lent his endless support from the beginning when the idea of writing was conceived at one of our meetings a couple of years ago when he said, “Let us do it.” Since then, I started to write and finally compiled them into books. This is my latest work and written to divert my mind from the side effects of chemotherapy.

Thanks to Doris Neo for allowing me to use her painting on my book cover.

Thanks also to those who have given support and endorsement of this book.

I would like to thank my sister for editing this work. I am grateful for her services.

Clinton Oh, my son, for his wonderful, brilliant and creative design work.

Finally, nothing would have been possible without the deep understanding and loving support from my family, especially my wife, Jennifer.

I must say that you all formed part of this Dream Team that had made this book a reality. I treasure each and everyone, every fan or reader for reading as well as sharing this book with those you care for, concern with and love dearly. Again, thank you so much for reading my work. Without you, I cannot fulfill my life purpose.

In line with the custom of saving the best for the final part, I hereby acknowledge and honour the presence of the Higher Being from whom I have received abundant gifts and enlightened insights.

Lastly I would like to apologise to those whose names I may have left out. I assure you that it was done unintentionally and not on purpose.

All my love


James Oh

No comments: