Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, September 15, 2018

NUMBNESS IN MY LIMBS

numbness in my limbs
“Tackling challenges... Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” Joshua J. Marine

A person may feel numbness in their legs and feet due to sitting in a position that puts too much pressure on the nerves or reduces blood flow.

However this is definitely not the reason why I am suffering from numbness. Mine is the result of the accumulation of toxins as a
result of repeated courses of chemotherapy.


It was indeed a great blessing when Dato introduced me to this acupuncturist. Since June 2018, I have gone for 18 sessions of acupuncture to date. When I mentioned that I look forward to completing my chemotherapy, I was not aware that other side effects would still linger on. Now I am still experiencing numbness and have resorted to acupuncture to try to lessen if not completed healed it. As such now I still subjected to needles pricking me albeit a different set. I am looking forward to the day when I am completely free of needles. I have faith that the Lord will grant me this pleasure soon.



Thank God for giving me the courage to try acupuncture. It has been both amazing and awesome as the treatment has begun to bear results. One glaring improvement that I have noticed is my ability to handle a pair of chopsticks. Before that I could not even hold the chopsticks to eat my noodles but now I have regained that skill though not completely. Thank you very much to the acupuncturist who has been very patient to treat me and has helped to restore the sensory system of my body.

As my numbness decreases, my confidence increases. Now i have no fear of driving. I can drive anywhere with much confidence now. Hence, it does not pose any danger to myself as well as to other motorists. I am also very glad to note that my legs are slowly gaining back the strength. I can stand firmer on the ground than before. Praise the Lord for giving me wisdom to choose the appropriate treatment.

Life is full of challenges but every issue has a solution. Have faith and have the courage to step out even in the midst of the storm.


Everything will work out fine if you have the patience and faith. Never give up. Get up from where you fall and start again. The choice is yours; to win or to fall.


No comments: