Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Cancer : My Wake Up Call

As I reflect after completing 12 courses of chemotherapy, I realised that being infected with Cancer has given me a rude awakening. It will serve as a wake up call for me not to take everything for granted. It has also brought me closer to God and has strengthened my faith towards Him.

I now have God walking beside me and clearing the path for me. There is no Fear, Doubts and Bondages in my heart anymore as He will cleanse all these impurities from my heart. His grace and mercy that He has bestowed on me is sufficient for me to overcome all these endless challenges. This adversity has renewed my ties with God.

I am very grateful to Him for giving me a second chance to live and I must assure Him that I will serve as a role model to others as well as to live my life harmoniously, happily and healthily.

I must also make sure that everything I do must glorify His name. I must be worthy of His faith in me. Amen.

No comments: