Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, March 31, 2018

MY APPOINTMENT OF RISK MANAGEMENT AND MITIGATION CONSULTANT

my appointment of risk management and mitigation consultant

Grace to everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that I have been appointed to the above post with effective from Mar 9, 2018.

With this appointment, I hope to be able to serve you more effectively and more efficiently by providing you with more competitive rates as well as more adequate coverage. To this effect, I have partnered with one of the leading consultants in this field with more than 30 years experience.

Therefore, I write to offer you free reviews of your existing policies with no obligations and thereafter to advise you accordingly.

Our intention is not only to ensure that you are sufficiently covered but also to maximise your returns.

Should you have any questions regarding your risk management please do not hesitate to call or email me.

With unconditional love,

James Oh

No comments: