Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, January 21, 2018

UPDATE OF MY ADDITIONAL FB ACCOUNT

Update of my Additional FB account


Hi everyone,

Awesome!!! My additional FB account has received tremendous support. It has almost hit its threshold of 5k followers.

This overwhelming support has driven me to keep on sharing my personal and professional life experiences to inspire as well as to be inspired. I hope that you will find my experiences interesting and helpful.

Life is just like a rollercoaster, full of twists and turns. Just treat them like opportunities and challenges. What is important is to grab the opportunities and turn them to our advantages. On the other hand, accept the challenges and overcome them to make our lives more interesting.

Life is short and full of uncertainties. Therefore we should try to make the best out of it. Live happily with each other and make our moments together memorable. Do not leave any grudges and learn to forgive our perpetrators. Life would be happier and the world will be a much better and happier place. Leave our mark in society.

Just a friendly reminder. I can be seen and contacted at other fan pages namely James Oh, Lift You Up, Money Tells Stories which were created some time ago. A fan page, Better Than The Best, was created after my first book especially for my fans and followers.

Drop me an email at jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk if you are interested to do so.

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you,

Unconditional love,

James Oh


No comments: