Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, January 26, 2018

MY EIGHTH CHEMO UPDATE

my eighth chemo update



Grace to everyone,

Today marked my eighth chemotherapy and the second for this year. I am so glad that I have only 4 more to go. I am looking forward to the end of March, by then I would have completed the whole course of my treatment. Please continue to pray for me and may God continue to shower blessings on me.

I experienced some side effects after the 7th treatment. I had blisters on the soles of my feet as well as my lips. I am so glad that the side effects were not too intense and I can tolerate them with God's mercies. However, I managed to gain some weight. It was only a 100g gain. Nevertheless, I am happy even though the gain was minimal.

My oncologist was happy and satisfied that my intake of 70 tablets of Xeloda did not cause any serious side effects. He reckoned that this was the correct dosage for me. I guess he will maintain this dosage.

As usual, my youngest brother gave me a lift to the hospital on his way to work.

After registration, they conducted the mandatory blood test and other routine tests. Fortunately, my blood test was good enough for me to proceed with the treatment.

Thereafter, I had a consultation with my oncologist before I checked in into my room. This time I was given a 4 bedded room, 701/1 Orchid Ward but at a different building.

This is a newer building equipped with better facilities as seen in the attached photos.

At the moment, I have temporarily stopped Baqua Qigong as the soles of my feet are swollen and it is painful for me to walk.

Please God give the strength to be able to tolerate any discomforts from my treatment. Thank Lord.

With unconditional love,

James Oh

No comments: