Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, June 28, 2015

THROUGH BELIEF THAT I BECAME WHO I AM TODAY




"If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing." – Will Rogers, Humorist.

I must confess that only through the power of immense self belief that things get done even when no one believe what will be happening for me initially.


As such, forget all the other false beliefs and let go of all bondages, self belief is your  weapon that will empower you to overcome any barrier in the present and in the future, learn to use it well, wise and never let it leave your side, many people will try and take it from you. Defend yourself at all times with the power of your belief, then you will see the possibilities, unfold all your potentials and you will eventually transform your ideas and imaginations into reality!
I am a firm believer of 5Bs and got it, through several years of struggle, I wanted to be what I wanted to be a prolific writer and trainer in financial and mind changing fields. Strengthening your Belief day by day, overcoming Barriers to keep you stronger, stressing Boundaries to venture into things you have not done before, crossing Borders so as to reach out the magnitude of people you have met done before and finally to Be what you ultimately dream.
I share with you what I have done when I began my Blog in my late forties, transform my written materials into Books before I took them into business by conducting financial and mind changing training with several professional institutes and Internal Business club apart from articles publishing with several magazines. If I can do it, so can you. Start to believe in yourself, which is the rock foundation for you to move mountain.


No comments: