Dear Families, Friends, Followers and Fans,
Time flies. 2015 is almost half GONE.
Have you ever pondered about how you could attain higher productivity in terms of everything you do?
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have much easier time in creating wealth all the time?
Do you feel as if something is holding you back and you just can't figure out what it is?
Do you struggle with financial difficulties and feel that things are only bound to get worse considering how the economy is faring right now or any other excuses?
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, don’t worry too much. This is because you too can achieve success if you are willing to follow the proven recipe which I am going to share with you.
2015 is definitely going to be another great year for me judging from the way it took off. My life has gone from good to better. People wonder how I did it. I must say that there is no magic to it. I just managed to apply creative wealth visualization successfully by having mental picture of what I want to be. Thanks and credits must be given to several of my online gurus, namely Lisa Nicole, Dr Steve G. Jones, Mario Polio and many others.
A quick and brief 2015 updates for you:
1. I have published numerous articles in both Smart Investor magazines and First Finance; conducted numerous self-developed financial training and economic talks with both the professional financial institutions and international business club respectively.
2. I also developed several new training programs and slowly kicked off with other new professional institutes. At the time of writing I am in the midst of upgrading my flagship book, Looking Beyond Financial Statements, edition II, apart from my normal consultancy work. My next target is to publish it in hardcopy book locally that is before end of the year.
3. These new additional self-developed programs enable me to take more aggressive approach in the form of massive actions and collaborations so as I am able to reach out to a much larger magnitude of people, outside my state at much faster pace.
4. Lastly, my online presence and visibility are still gaining momentum in every aspect. More precisely it is growing effortlessly, explosively and enormously. Thanks to the internet world. My Google plus has almost hit 2.0 million views at the time of writing and is still growing similar like my other social media such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and etc.
5. With these advancements, I have managed to secure more engagement and have also tied up with other training providers to help people transform their ideas into great fortunes. Thanks for your kind support that enabled me to make more things happen.
With this, I hope I can continuously add and create value in the society which I have been benefiting from all this while. Please let me know should there be any other areas where my expertise and gifted talents are of assistance to you. These will keep me moving forward to another level of height of success in the second half.
It goes without saying that a trainer that does not read is in danger. I also intensified my research to enhance know-know, training and writing skills.
Few milestones had been achieved in the first half of the year due to you awesome guys who have been generously helping me achieve more with less. Hope I can set a good example of walking my talk, so as to inspire others to achieve their dreams too. I truly appreciate the importance of our dreams in making the world better. Thanks God for empowering me to pursue my other dreams despite my advancing age.
To me, to live life to its fullest is to have your dream materialise in serving people, community and society with much greater value and magnitude. Trust, I am in the right track as I walk through my journey.
Blessing breeds blessings. 2015 will be another great year for me, in view of an extremely excellent start for me in the month of January 2015 with three speaking workshops. Two speaking assignments are on new topics, one is a motivational topic and the other is on economic and business outlook 2015.
With these, I adopted the 5Bs approach - Overcoming Barriers, Pushing Boundaries, Strengthening Belief, Crossing Borders and To move beyond the Horizon, the theme of my first motivational training workshop. To expand my business further is to keep moving beyond in every aspect. Hope the same is for you.
Stay tuned for more updates.
Thanks for your continuous support.
Your Chief Inspiring Officer,