Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, January 11, 2015

MOVING BEYOND THE HORIZON



I write to thank all those for given me for my recent motivational workshop, Moving Beyond the Horizon, on Friday 9th Jan 2015.  I am very encouraged by the level of attendance and engagement throughout the event.  I am greatly appreciative of the information and feedback you have provided.

You guys are lovely awesome and make this event a successful and with this I wishing you a great success in life.

Thanks and let me know should you need any type of training on motivational, financial and mind changing.

Last but not least, I write to register my sincere thank to you for giving me the golden opportunity to engage my service.

This is a good start for the year of 2015 and what matters most is to finish well and strong.


With this, I look forward to foster long term business relationship with your esteemed institute. 

Your Chief Inspiring Officer,

James OH

No comments: