OBJECTIVES – MOVING BEYOND THE HORIZON
1. ICEBREAKER – comprises of the application of all the key ingredients of the contents of this workshop. Discuss and dialogue.
2. No one can motivate you except yourself. You have to constantly, if not daily, feed your mind constantly with healthy, inspiring and motivating stuff. Our minds just like our muscles need to exercise to gain strength. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.
3. Understand deeply the invisible 6Ps (Purpose, Passion, Practice Process, Productivity, Profound Perspective) as your pillar in moving beyond the horizon as required in the New world.
4. To gain insightful information as how to strengthen belief, as the solid rock, as advocated by Marianne Williamson,” Nothing binds you except your thoughts; nothing limits you except your fear; and nothing controls you except your beliefs.” Get the participants to list down their top 3 limited beliefs, find their partners and explore ways to overcome those barriers. Guidance and solutions will be given here and there.
5. Let your Passion and Purpose pull you through your barriers. Otherwise, you will be like the majority to give up. Pulling is much easier than pushing over the barriers. Once your purpose is crystal clear, you can move mountain. (Impossible Dream video).
Similarly, Steve Job said the same thing, “do what you love and love what you do.”. Then your passion will endure you through this painful journey as majority see.
6. Practice, practice and practice to master the required skill until you become skilful competent as advocated by Confucius, “The man who move mountains started carrying small stone.” Confidence and competency build from there.
7. Process, Productivity and Profound Perspective will help us to explore options to improve ourselves in term of skill, competency and way. Pipeline story video. Draw analogy with driving skill.
Finish Strong Video. What matters most is to finish strong regardless when you start.
“We can create anything we conceive in our mind and believe in it” Napoleon Hill.
· Habituate yourselves with the use of your mind faculties to uncover the hidden to the casual observer and create personalized paths so as to achieve impossible. Sharing and discussion.
· It has been said, “When your mind is weak, you see problems. When your mind is balance, you see challenges. When your mind is strong, you see opportunities.” Opportunity is not seen by sight, but by mind. One of excellent example is Walt Disney (Imagination and Wholesome) and Amazon (Ebooks).