Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, December 29, 2014

UNIVERSITY MATES REUNION ON DEC 28, 2014


Such a wonderful reunion with my University mates. We are not only have delicious food and drinks, but also have something very different from our past - see what we are holding?



Thanks for all my amazingly awesome University mates given me autograph session at the host house. It truly makes our reunion so meaningful and memorable.

One great feeling to act as if I am the Celebrity Expert, endorsing my own product and service. Is it appear Real? Haha.. Thanks you so much for your initiative.





Look forward to seeing everyone,

James Oh

No comments: