Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, December 28, 2014

2014 UPDATE



Dear Families, Friends, Followers and Fans,

Time flies. 2014 is coming to an end.

Have you ever pondered about how life could be better?

Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have much easier time creating wealth all the time? 

Do you feel as if something is holding you back and you just can't figure out as to what it is?

Do you struggle with financial difficulties and felt that things are only bound to get worse considering how the economy is faring right now?

If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, the answers that you seek are not far ahead. You too can achieve your success if you are willing to follow the proven recipe which I am going to share with you.

This had been another great year for me and 2015 is definitely going to be another great year for me. My life has gone from good to amazingly great. People wonder how I did it. I must say that there is no magic to it. I just managed to apply wealth visualization successfully. Thanks and credits must be given to several of my online gurus, namely Lisa Nicole, Dr. Steve G. Jones, Mario Polio and many others.

A quick and brief updates for you:-

I have published two additional books, Looking Beyond Financial Statements; Chess King to Purpose Filled Life; 2nd edition – Better Than The Best, in the midst of revision of my other books and 2 additional books are in the midst of editing. I also developed 7 additional training programs and held talks at several professional institutes and business club, apart from my normal consultancy work.

With these new additional programs, I have managed to secure additional speaking engagement till April 2015. More great news is in the pipeline. Massive actions and collaboration had been pursued to make things happen at an ever faster pace. 

My online presence and visibility have gained momentum in all aspects. More precisely it is growing effortlessly and enormously. Thanks to the internet world. My Google plus has hit more than 1.7 million views at the time of writing and is still growing at accelerated speed. 

I have secured several training engagements for the third quarter of the year. Thanks for your kind support that enabled me to be a columnist in Smart Investor magazines. With this, I hope I can add more value to the society which I have benefited from all this while. Please let me know should there be any other areas where my expertise and gifted talents are of assistance to you. These will keep me moving forward to another great year.

It goes without saying that a trainer that does not read is in danger. I had reviewed books as usual to enhance my reading and writing skills.

My next target is to get my EBooks out in the form of Hardcopies which I am negotiating with several parties. Overcoming Barriers, Pushing Boundaries, Strengthening Belief and Crossing Borders is become part of me. To make this happen, I need to expand my business further. Hope the same for you.


Stay tuned for more updates.

Thanks for your continuous support.



James Oh

FINANCE MAVERICK, SPEAKER AND AUTHOR 

Help People to explore the invisible and achieve the impossible





No comments: