Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, November 6, 2014

UNFORGETTABLE INCIDENT - THE SUDDEN DEATH OF MY FATHER

Dear families, Friends, Fans and Followers.

After several breakthrough achievements, my courage has accelerated and dare to talk more about things that I rarely discuss before. I am more open to express my feeling publicly in contrast with my introvert nature. I must confess that I have been transformed after all these years of training and readings I have done.

Pardon me if you feel offended of this sort of post, as some of you may feel that it has negative impacts.

One event, I will never forget is the time when I was about to have my bath in the evening in the year 2002 and received a crying call from my sister and was shocked to know my dad had passed away. This news just come out of the blues, for no reason, he was just about 67 (No one knows his actual age due to its underlying story). This came less than a year after my grandmother, from my mother side passed away at 103. My uncle, my mother's younger brother, also passed away at age of 50 plus, a few months later than my father. He was sent to the private hospital and declared dead by the hospital.

Below is the obituary in the newspaper which I have kept for the last twelve years.

We were caught by surprise and the blow was too great. Luckily, NV Multi, the funeral company came to our rescue to be our ‘one stop arranger’ to ferry my late father from the private hospital at Subang to his last stop in Penang 12 years ago. With this, I write to record our sincere thanks to this esteemed company for providing such a resounding solution at the time of need. This incident has impacted me lots.


Just imagine, if not for the service provider, we were totally at a loss at that critical time. I must say that much more hassle and chaos is expected. None of us have such experience in handling all these sort of things and our nature of not expecting such calamity to happen so suddenly.

We must admit that we were stressed out unnecessarily due to lack of experience and lots of protocols to be followed, especially from my mother.

Through this horribly sad and unforgettable event, we do encourage people to learn from this lesson. Pre-plan your last stop of your life to prevent hassle and chaos to the family member left behind, especially for those who chose to follow the traditional protocols.

I do acknowledge the sensitivity of this sort of thing, but it is better to confront and conquer it once at all. By not discussing this matter, you will not be exempted from death. This is part of life.

This event became fresh again after the lapse of 12 years. I feel an obligation to share my experience with others and at the same time hope you too can learn the lesson from it.

Be ready to embrace unlimited belief and set yourself free from all the bondages, false belief and fears that hold you back. Keep venturing into something new so as to be comfortable in the “uncomfortable zone” or “unknown area” or “uncertainty”.
 
One last thing I have learned is that we are now living in the new world with un-precedented fast pace of changes ever recorded. To enable us to strike we have to adopt and adapt to the new environment.

We have come to the stage that “It Is Not the Strongest of the Species that Survives But the Most Adaptable.” Charles Darwin.



No comments: