Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, November 8, 2014

CABIN CREW AND NOT KEVIN KHOO


Recently I received the above joke from my former secondary school's classmate. I had not only a good laugh; but it reminded me of my most memorable aircraft delivery trip to New Zealand which purely comprised of our staff and without Kevin Khoo.

During this journey, I was not only busy paying all the cash bills; but also have to make declaration of cash holding of about USD 40,000.  I was holding the cash at the Brisbane Airport not long after our former Selangor MB's incident. Many people thought I was the owner of the plane as our plane just painted all white without any logo. The question is “Did I look like one?” Haha. Give me your feedback?

The sale of the aircraft was one of the things which helped us turn around the company. It made me fulfill one of my dreams i.e. to be turn around manager. This also caused me to over stay in this company with wealthy experiences. You may read more details at http://liftyouup.blogspot.com/2010/05/hi-friends-further-to-several-articles.html

Another more interesting thing to note is that I too had a chance to sit at jump seat (a seat just behind pilots’ seat) in the cockpit to have a real experience of the plane taking off and landing. Make a guess which is more challenging task to the pilot, taking off or landing? Without my pilot’s license, that is the best seat I can opt.

You see I was not only a passenger but also the cabin crew but not Kevin Khoo. Haha! 

Happy reading.




No comments: