Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

BROKEN ARROW PERFORMANCE; MY REAL EXPERIENCE

Dearest Friends, Families, Followers and Fans,

Very awesome day to you,

This is another new breakthrough for my entire awesome team who managed to break the arrow pointing at our throats. Prior to this, we need to sign indemnity letters. We are not allowed to take photo during the act. You are fully advised to practice only with the presence of a credible expert.

I am happy to have another new challenging experience as I have done a fire eating performance earlier. My reason is simple and I realized that I was much well prepared this time compared to the previous ones. This on-going practice is actually making you fare better. Each encounter gives you different sensation and experience.  Of course, you will encounter different types of people but our group spirit spread to every member rapidly.








This is more than mind work. One important lesson I learned is Actions triumphs in every success. If you don’t get rid of those fears, doubts and worries which you may unknowingly built over times, then you will be captive of this bondage. You either make or break it. Breaking it may be painful, but not breaking it can be even more painful, that I can assure you. I urge you to use your mind wisely so that you will prosper. Use it badly, you will suffer. I discovered that investing on your mind is perhaps the best investment you can make.

As Winston Churchill says, “The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.”  I strongly believe we can learn from those great leaders, their inspiring quotes and their timeless lessons.

Below are some of my old photos from my previous posts for your easy reference.



 The above photos were taken during my fire eating performance, under supervision of the appropriate personnel. The reason I share with you all is to reaffirm my point that everyone can overcome fear, doubts and worries by confronting and conquering it. I have also illustrated this point many times in my earlier posts.

The above pictures did not really reflect the most exciting point when I put the burning fire into my mouth. However, I have many witnesses who were present at that time. I pride myself of walking the talk and not otherwise. My purpose of doing so is that I hope to lift you up by letting you know the truth, that you are affected by your thoughts, actions and words. As such, it is critically important that you have the appropriate right mindset to make you healthy and wealthy.

Be mindful that our minds cannot distinguish between real and unreal. As such, it can be easily manipulated, depending on how you perceive things. Once you put it in the positive zone, it will attract all the positive elements. Conversely, if you think otherwise, then it will attract all the negative elements as advocated in the law of attraction. Now, the choice is yours.


You either be the master of your mind or the slave of your mind. You just can’t serve two masters at the same time. Choice is yours. You call the shot. Be the master of your mind is the surest way of being the best version of yourself.

No comments: