Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, June 16, 2014

"FATHER'S DAY"- MY MEMORABLE GIFT


Dear Families, Friends, Followers and Fans,

Very happy day to all of you.

Trust you are all keeping well. I am so excited to share great news with you all. It begun when I planned to attend my current mentor’s workshop last Sunday, June 15, 2014 at 10th Malaysia Festival of the Mind Festival.

Thereafter, I just joined another friend of mine to attend another workshop by Mr. S. Jeyaraman on “Your Memory – From Good to Great.”  Recommended by my old friend and I just joined in. This fabulous trainer is really amazingly great.

He walked us through a very entertaining, exciting and engaging session throughout his given one hour workshop. He has a fabulous system to memorize everything and anything with ease. No wonder his lively session attracted a big crowd.

Even my former trainer, a world class trainer cum coach, who had personally trained me more than a decade ago, was also present in his class. Guess who? Seriously do you want to know who he is? He is none other than Dato” Lawrence Chan. I attended his three days camp in one of his star product, Personal Leadership program. It really changed my life and am eternally grateful to Dato Lawrence .Dato also introduced to us his trainee, a Mr. Sam.



My friend and I then rushed and managed to be just in time for Mr.Jeyaraman’s second session. Both of us curiously wanted to know the secret behind the success of his first session. You see how he made us so excited and wanted more from him.

After it begun a while, I saw Dato came in alone. Dato is truly a wise great gentleman who well deserved my respect.  This well reflects Dato’s excellent attitude. I was so proud to attend the same workshop with Dato. He looked so fit, healthy and  energetic. I strongly believe this is the privilege and benefit of being a motivational trainer.

Append below are the photos and the attendance certificate. Hope I can reconnect back to those who are in the same batch with me in 19 94  ( SEMINAR NO 488).




2014 is going to be another great year for me and two words, Thank You, is not enough to tell my family, friends, followers and fans for their support, kindness and always be my angel daily.



Cheers and stay tuned for more exciting update,



James Oh

No comments: