Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A SNAPSHOT OF MY TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS HISTORY

Dear Family, Friends, Followers and Fans,

"The pain you feel today is the strength you will feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth." Unknown.

I am living proof that "I Got Better." Here is my story.

I came into the world on Feb 25, 1961. John F. Kennedy was the President (One of the great president) of the United States. Most of my relatives at that time did not expect me to survive long as I was born under-weight (about 2.5 kilogram) .I was physically weak and always felt sick. With God’s blessings; one of my primary school’s teachers, Mr Ho spotted my gifted talents and he coached me to become my school’s chess captain. During that period, I was very actively playing chess games day and night.

I was then directed and diverted, by the above, to discover that I can rely on my mental strength to overcome my physical strength. Since then, I began growing my mental strength to a certain extent to achieve many breakthrough results that I thought not possible initially. I then fell in love with motivational books during my early secondary school periods. The books assisted me to overcome those obstacles I was facing along my journey to achieve my next target. Blessings upon blessings were showered on me. Finally, I had achieved all what I want in life before I turned 40. However, another huge blow, with much greater gravity than before put me in great depression. That turn directed me to tap into new source of proven, powerful and practical spiritual know-how to be transformed to a much greater height of success with ease.

I was then transformed from a literally dying to a lively person. I unlearned what I had learned and relearned about spiritual power. By gradually surrendering everything I had to the above wholeheartedly and letting my inner voice guide and lead me to do what is impossible to me at that time.

After quitting my job as the Financial Controller in Singapore and returning back to my home country to kick start what is the missing link in my life. From the bold, but initially viewed as an irresponsible decision, it subsequently turn out to be another huge blessing.

Before I reached my golden age of fifty, I had interviewed more than a dozen of authors from all over the globe and reviewed more than twenty Ebooks from the international authors.

At my early fifties, I have managed to self-publish 6 Ebooks at the time of writing and developed 6 training programs under my belt. I also made myself visible everywhere; on line, magazines, radio and speaking assignments at several professional institutes. My blogs, books and business suddenly went upwards in leap and bounds due to the support from those kind people, friends, followers and fans.

The overwhelming support I received in fact accelerated my energy, enthusiasm and excitement to achieve more despite my age. I then discover the irony of my life that I have not only improved my productivity but also my health and happiness. All these came effortlessly due to the support from the universe.

My first published book, “Better Than The Best” tells of a true story of how I chose to be better than the Titanic; a man made disaster. I finally see that my vision and mission will come true.  Now, it is very clear to me that I have to be steadfast to the finishing line and will finish well and strong.  The trials and tribulations I experienced are molding me to be strong, sweet and superb.

Writing “Better Than The Best”  allowed me to become very introspective, and it made me realize that I must find my purpose filled life before I could help others in similar loss situations.

Today, I still reside in my home country in Malaysia, where I am working on my next book project, Letting Go and Moving On.


I would be honored if you share this to help people gain some context of great things that lies ahead for them even if today seems bleak and hopeless. If you remain true to yourself, it really can and will get better.

James Oh

No comments: