Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, July 26, 2013

GUEST POST WITH EDNAH WALTERS - IMMORTALS



BLURB
Nothing can stop Raine Cooper when she wants something…

Raine finally knows that her gorgeous neighbor, Torin St. James, is a legend straight out of Norse mythology, and that her feelings for him are strong. Torin is crazy about Raine too, breaking the one rule he lives by: Never fall for a mortal. The problem is he no longer remembers her, his memories erased by Norns—Norse destiny deities—to punish her for defying them.

She will make Torin forget his one rule a second time and fall in love with her all over again. 

But she quickly learns that well-laid plans do not work when dealing with deities and supernatural beings. Desperate, Raine makes choices that could not only tear her and Torin further apart, but lead to the destruction of everything and everyone she loves.

My Review
Raine should be happy now. She knows about the Norns, knows about the valkyrie and her family is happy. She love Torin and he cares for her. There is just a few problems. Everyone at school thinks she is a witch, she has to deal with knowing what really happened at the school as a tragedy and Torin doesn't remember her as his memories of her were took away. Now she has to get him to remember her, train and figure out what she wants to do and figure out what secrets there are unknown about her and those around her.

I loved the first book in this series and was thrilled to see where the second book went. Let me just say I was in no way prepared for the twist and turns this book took. If I could have guessed at what would happen in it I would be so wrong. The author does a fantastic job taking this book places that are a refreshing change. All the characters are wonderful to get to know. The second book really expands and let's you get to know them all better. Even the ones you love to hate you still want to read more about. I know I am being vague but I never give spoilers. If you are looking for a wonderful book on Norse Mythology, a paranormal book, or just one that makes you beg for more try this series. It is so awesome and addictive.

5 out of 5 Bats~Pam


EXCERPT
“Oh, see me after class, Ms. Cooper. I have a folder with missed assignments and a breakdown of the concepts we covered while you were gone. If you need help, I’ll be available in my office this week after school. When you’re ready, I have several quizzes you missed.”

No Saturday classes? Yes! I glanced at Torin from the corner of my eye and found him still watching me. How could he not remember being in this class with me?

He pointed at his eyes with two fingers then at the teacher. Face warming up again, I stared ahead. 

At the end of the class, I was collecting my things when a soft scent of lavender reached my nose, and I looked up. Lavania stood beside my desk. She was even more beautiful up close, her porcelain skin flawless, her lips lush, and her gray eyes wide like a doe’s. How could any guy resist her?

“I’m Lavania Celestina Ravilla, but you can call me Lavania,” she said, her voice soft and melodic, her smile genuine and sweet. But I wasn’t fooled. She was a Valkyrie, which meant she could move like the wind and flatten a car with a punch. 

“Lorraine Cooper, but everyone calls me Raine.” I glanced at Torin to see his reaction. His expression was unreadable.

Lavania grinned. “So you are the Mortal everyone is talking about here and there.”

“There?” I asked.

“Rain with an E,” Torin murmured.

My head whipped toward him, and I, momentarily, forgot about my conversation with Lavania. “You remembered.”

His eyebrows shot up. “Remember what?”

“The day we met.”

He gave me a look that said he thought I had a few loose screws. “Of course. You ran out of your house when I pulled up and k—”

“Never mind.”

“Of course, you two already met,” Lavania said and chuckled. “And we’re neighbors.” She said it as though it explained something. 

Torin’s face grew red, which was intriguing. He wasn’t the blushing type. Still, I hated that they shared a secret, even if it had something to do with my house. “Ah, excuse me. My next class is in the south wing and—”

“So is ours. We’ll walk with you.” Lavania slipped her arm through mine, effectively stopping me from leaving. Until I knew the nature of her relationship with Torin, she would stay on my hate-list. “Since you’re my protégé, we should be friends,” she continued. “Stop by the house for a chat this evening. We can get to know each other.” 


AUTHOR BIO
EDNAH WALTERS grew up reading Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys and dreaming of one day writing her own stories. She is a stay-at-home mother of five humans and two American short-hair cats (one of which has ADHD) and a husband. When she is not writing, she’s at the gym doing Zumba or doing things with her family, reading, traveling or online chatting with fans.

Ednah is the author of The Guardian Legacy series, a YA fantasy series about children of the fallen angels, who fight demons and protect mankind. AWAKENED, the prequel was released by Pill Hill Press in September 2010 with rave reviews. BETRAYED, book one in the series was released by her new publisher Spencer Hill Press in June 2012 and HUNTED, the third installment, will be released April 2013. She’s working on the next book in the series, FORGOTTEN. Visit her atwww.ednahwalters.com 

Ednah also writes YA paranormal romance. RUNES is the first book in her new series. IMMORTALS is book 2. She is presently working on book 3, GRIMNIRS (Release date TBA). Read more about this series and the world she's created here www.runestheseries.com 

Under the pseudonym E. B. Walters, Ednah writes contemporary romance. SLOW BURN, the first contemporary romance with suspense, was released in April 2011. It is the first book in the Fitzgerald family series. Since then she has published four more books in this series. She's presently working on book six. You can visit her online at or www.ebwalters.com.


AUTHOR LINKS
B&N 

BOOK LINKS


Tour Wide Giveaway



James Oh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oops, I followed you from the tour page and must have taken a wrong turn, James.