Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, July 21, 2013

GUEST AUTHOR INTERVIEW WITH Terry S Bradley

Here is my interview post with guest Author,  today. 

1.James : When did you begin to write?

I began writing three years ago in terms of letting others see my writing, although I wished I had knew this love long before.

2.James : When did you first discover that you were a writer?

In 2010 when dealing with a part of my life that need a very tender and self explanatory letter, I discovered I was a writer. Although very personal in nature, I shared the letter before sending it in, as to ensure its content was the right approach,even down to the paper it was written on. I knew as soon as I wrote it, it was a great opening to a movie or book. The response from all who I shared it with, just as I had expected, with tears filing there eyes as the heart felt emotion lifted of the pages. 

3.James : How much did you write before you were published?

Everything I have sent in has been accepted to be published if not by one, by many. Whether it was poetry or story line, I have been very blessed as to the response I have received through my writing. 

4.James : What is your favorite part of writing?

The flow of the words as they are combined to give meaning or bring to life what one has to say.  I have joy in the developing of the story and in what all writers hope everyone enjoys. 

5.James : Tell us about your latest release?

In polling my first draft for How Bees Came To Make Chili. I handed out over five hundred copies of a short version and the response was without a doubt, excellent. The best approach in determining once again, what I already knew. It is a story all can support. It was cute by nature and people love it. The care most took in its handling was amazing. I was told by my printer and I quote" that I was throwing money way,They would just be laying all in the street." This indeed was at a chili contest where the first polling took place. Not one did I see laying in the street afterwards. In the days and weeks to follow I had many chances to observe the reactions of many from a distance, or just made to stand there as they read it and had me sign it on the spot.

The book itself has received the same praise and response receiving a reception of five star reviews.
    
6.James : Wow! This book sounds really good. Are you planning on writing more in the years to come?

How Bees Came To Make Chili was as well designed to be a series of short stories for children. As well I have just began to write, whether it is poetry, short stories or stories yet to be told. I plan to write as long as I can draw upon life and the air we all breathe.

7.James : So far what is your worst criticism/attacks, and how have you overcome it?

Does not apply. It has been a blessing to find writing and the course at which it has taken has led to no negative recourse. Other than a few misspelled words.  

8.James : What is the accomplishment that you are most proud of?

That goal has not been met and will not be reached until The Megan L. Bradley Foundation has been set up to help others.

9.James : What does your writing process look like? 

I just write if it works I keep it. If not, I file it to look at later. If I can fix it, I do. If I can not but still think I can, I refile it. If not ,I discard it.

10.James :  How did you get published?

Submissions, Time, Patience, Perseverance and Lots more Patience in waiting for just the right offer and fit to proceed forward.  Though accepted by many with offers being made it was not until the offer with KG Books came along with other factors such as illustrations that allowed the publication of " How Bees Came To Make Chili ".  With each offer there are lessons to be learned, with each lesson it falls upon you to keep things moving forward even if the road you travel leads you down unexpected paths.

11.James : How do you come up with the title of your book?

This is easy in most cases whether born out of the idea or the story itself. Titles are but labels waiting to be used, you may pick one up and there is a story, or as a story evolves watch it jump back at you, then you know that's it.

12.James : Can you enlighten us a little more about your books?

My projects or books all have one thing in common. They all have a goal or point to them in which can be laid out and understood easily. All projects or books also contain aspects of hope with an intent of understanding to help make the world better. At least it is my goal for the interpretation of the readers and people that work with me as I work with them, hopefully can conclude.   

13.James: Tell us your guiding principle that governs your life?

It is up to all who is born to try and make the world a better place. Just as it is a parents responsibility to provide a safe, loving and protective environment.  To keep a child safe so that they to can grow, to become aware of right and wrong and what is best for the world as a whole through understanding.    

14.James : How have you cultivated these values?

My motto is Dream Big, Hope and Belief Equals the Power to  Overcome! It is through understanding that hope and beliefs are even possible regardless of one path through out life. 


15.James : Do you have any advice for writers looking to get published?

Believe in yourself even if no one else does. We all have a story. Telling that story is what can change the world be it through laughter,tears, understanding or observation. Stories fill in the missing pieces. Life provides much more than just words on paper.

On 13 Jul 2013, at 11:51, oh boon thong <jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

No comments: