Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, September 16, 2012

UNFORGETTABLE EVENT


Hi Valauble Readers,
Have you ever experience any incident which leaves you a long deep scary, BUT BEAUTIFL memory?

I do have such an INVALUABLE experience. It all began in May 1969, when my late beloved father came to my school at Tong Sian Primary School, and requested that I be dismissed from the class immediately which was very much earlier than my normal dismissal time. I was very puzzled at that time and abided to his instruction, without knowing what the hell was happening. I quickly crawled into his fish bucket and he then carried it and tighten it at the back of his bicycle.

The shaky message of "Son, Listen very carefully. What I want you to do is to run and save yourself if any adverse event happens along our way home. Remember run quickly as possible and don't look back and save yourself. Understand?" I just nodded my head in agreement without any thought of it.

This is my first experience being hidden in the fish bucket. What I know next was that our journey to home was a rocky ride with my father's record speed.

Fortunately, we arrived home safely. Thereafter, my siblings and I were told to skip our classes from that day onwards. We were then living in our darkest time. To add insult to the injury, I also needed to help out to get our daily supplies from the nearest sundry shop during the permitted hours under the emergency rules imposed on the Nation.

On one occasion, my mother and I were running like wild dogs during our way back home after getting our daily supplies from the sundry shop. We heard the police's siren and we were told of all the unpleasant things if we were caught by the FRU outside our premises.

Out of my curiosity, I peeped through the windows to observe the situation whenever there was an opportunity for me to do so during this darkest period. I was shockingly surprised to watch live the real uncensored incident which was not suitable to my age. Shocked and saddened to watch one cyclist being brutally killed by a crowd of slightly more than 10 people with bottles, swords and iron bars. Bottles after bottles were smacked at the victim's head, one after the other, followed by swords, iron bars and whatever the attackers held in their hands. It was so horrible and tragic to watch an innocent and unarmed victim trying every effort to save himself from the crowd.

Although I saw from a distance, I can imagine how much pain, the victim felt. No matter how hard he was moving always from that crowd. The crowd was not bothered and continually attacked him until he finally fell to his death.

Such agonising and antagonising event did not end there. Subsequently I overheard from my parent's conversation with our relatives, neighbours and their friends that they lost their innocent friends and their family's member either being killed or burnt to death. This was the first time I discovered about the most ugly action of my nation.

The more I hear about all these tragic incidents, the more my curiosity. This has constantly serves as the driving force for me to explore further for a solution. On my journey to find such a solution, I even took lots of initiatives to read the numerous main political parties' history till todate. However, this unforgettable event turn out to a great blessing to me as I began to seek solution, I found my great heroes such as Confucius, Buddha, Jesus etc..



Couple with my other colourful, beautiful and wonderful tribulations, I finally discovered that LOVE is the solution to conquer these hatred feelings of mankind. With this in mind, I embarked on several initiatives to spread this message through my social networking in the hope that I can chip in and play my part, no matter how small is my action. Cumulatively, it will see some impact one day.



I also strongly believe that all these incidents were not by accident, but there are reasons for it. Time will reveal the truth anyway. So, what is important to me now is to keep sowing the seeds, just like many others have been doing it. By doing so, we are surely have hope and keep things moving on.

Please feel free to leave comments on the articles. I love hearing from my readers.

Kindly share this article on Facebook or Twitter if you have found it useful. Thanks; I really appreciate it!







No comments: