This interesting photo was taken sometime around the year 2000 in Manilla, Republic of the Philippines.
According to The Ghost Research Society, two girlfriends were out for a walk one warm night.
One of them entreated a passing stranger to photograph them using her cell phone's camera (hence the low-resolution picture).
The result is shown here, with a transparent figure seeming to tug on the girl's arm with a firm if friendly grip.
further information on this photo, we have to admit that the ghost
could have been added with image processing software.
But if it's genuine and untouched, it certainly qualifies as one of the best ghost photos.
- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US