Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, May 21, 2011

DIAMOND SUPER CONNECTOR AWARD FROM BRANCHOUT

DEAR EVERYONE,


That's why I decided to make this announcement so that together we share this award and am celebrating with you. Meantime, I also write to express my great appreciation to the organiser who has taken painstaking process to keep track of my contacts.



 
James Oh is well connected! He is now able to reach out to over 60,000 people and 33,516 companies in his BranchOut professional network to better his career and open doors for new opportunities.


At the same time, I also want you to know that it is near impossible for me to list down all names who have helped me make this a reality. What is more important to me is that all your good works have been kept in my heart, which I will never forget. Please do let me know should there a chance for me to return you favour in anyway I could, eventhough you may not request for it. 
In this connection, I write to dedicate the following songs to all of you I loved forever.
a. I love you, please click http://liftyouup.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-love-you-video.html to listen to this song
Big thanks again and your continuous support and guidances is greatly appreciated at all times.
Together we make things happened for a better tomorrow.




James Oh


Skype me at james.oh18

No comments: