Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, May 24, 2010

CAMERA - MY WORK HORSE

Hi! Folk,

Some of you may have noticed that the recent photos are very much different from my preceding articles in term of quality and resolution. 

Some of you may also noticed that  lately I encountered difficulties in downloading my photo from my existing camera, Casio Exilim model EX- S880, made in Japan to my laptop. I bought it from Singapore when I was working there and it served me for less than two years. Can someone tell me what is wrong with this camera that doesn't give an image after the shot? So far, the feedback I received is that it is very highly due to faulty LCD - the central part of the digital camera, which very likely will cost me a bomb to repair. As such, I decided to get a new one instead.

This time, I went back to my University mate, who is working with Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific, for his assistance to get my second Fuji digital camera Finepix F80 EXR , 12 MegaPixels, 10Xwide Optical Zoom, 3.0 " LCD, Face Recognition, Dog/Cat Detection and HD Movie, from the shop which he used to buy from. He bought Fuji Finepix F200 EXR.

Please allow me to brief you on the three main Mode dials, as follow, that I like:-

a) EXR - which improve clarity, reduce noise, increase dynamic range and let the camera automatically adjust settings to suit the scene.

b) SP (SCENE POSITION)- choose a scene suited to the subject or shooting conditions and let the camera do the rest.

c) NATURAL - helps ensure good results in situations with difficult lighting. Each time the shutter button is pressed, the camera takes two shots: one shot without the flash to preserve natural lighting, followed immediately by a second shot with the flash.



The first digital camera I bought through him (as shown in the photo above) is also Fuji Fine digital camera, which served us about 6 months. I will update you on the model if I recall its model. My child dropped it and its zoom lens fell apart and it is too costly to repair.

I have no other better choice than buy another new camera and I went for Casio Exilim EX-S880, made in Japan during the first quarter of 2008 in Singapore. I then began to snap photos of my liking when I was working in Singapore. I was very happy with its performance until lately the issue arises, nearly 2 years old. Is that the LCD's life span? 

Prior to this, I was using Nikon camera, Zoom300AF with Zoom lens range from 35 -70 mm. This is also my first camera I bought for myself. It served me well for more than a decade and travelled with me for slightly more than 10 countries and till date it is still functionable like day one. Only disadvantage is that you need to load camera with film and develop the photo at its photo outlet, not so convenient as compared with the digital camera, which gives you instant photo after the shot. You can even download to computer the way I usually do. Keep soft copy instead of hard copy - Save storage space and time.

Below are the photos of my work horses comprise of laptop Dell Vosto 1200, Nikon camera and Casio Digital camera taken with Fuji Camera.
Now, I retired the Nikon camera and am displaying it at my rosewood display cabinet to remind me of its glory that served my family for nearly two decades. Big thanks to its inventor for such a great product.

Now, coming back to my latest camera, which I bought it at Ground Floor,  Menara Axis, Jalan 51A/223, 46100 Petaling Jaya with the Phone number 0379584701, just opposite Amoda Hotel. Append below please find the photos that I have taken at that shop with the sales representative, Mr Danny, who recommended me this model instead of Z700 EXR with soft touch screen and Model F200EXR  because of my other requirements such as high resolution photos and special effects features and 10 times optical zoom, which allows me to draw the particular scene nearer and bigger. This feature is good especially when we need to look at that particular moment of action. 





I opted for RED colour, sexy and aggressive outlook that keeps my pace faster to cope with the rapidly changing environment so as to enable me to serve you better. This is our commitment and we need to invest in better resources so as produce higher quality output. Thanks for your support and feedback from time to time.

However, we continue to welcome your feedback if any.


Your Chief Servant,

James Oh

Founder and Group CEO

Skype me at james.oh18
http://liftyouup.blogspot.com/

To read other article related to other type of camera, please click at the title of this post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for dropping by and your sweet comment.

I have just visited your blog and link it back to the post of my blog.

I hope to see you more often here.