Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, September 25, 2009

Let us begining Today

Very happy day to my dearest friends,

I'm so excited to share this poem, beautifully written by Martha Ste, with you and hope you find it inspiring and benefiting. Everything has to start somewhere. Why don't you start whatsoever you wanted Today ? Don't be afraid. Keep on practicing it and gradually you will make progress with. That is the way you'll then face each new day with an increasing confidence.


Let the poem below sink in our mind.



Beginning today I will no longer worry about yesterday.
It is in the past and the past will never change.
Only I can change by choosing to do so.

Beginning today I will no longer worry about tomorrow.
Tomorrow will always be there, waiting for me to make most of it.
But I cannot make the most of tomorrow without first making the most of Today.

Beginning today I will look in the mirror and I will see a person worthy of my respect and admiration.
This capable person I enjoy spending time and someone I would like to get to know better.

I value the gift best owed upon me in this world and I will unselfishly share this gift with others.

Beginning today I will take a moment to step off the beaten path and to revel in the mysteries I encounter.
I will face challenges with courage and determination.
I will overcome what barrier there may be which hinder my quest for growth and self-improvement.

Beginning today I will take life one day at a time, one step at a time.
Discouragement will not be allowed to taint my positive self-imagine, my desire to succeed or my capacity to love.

Regardless of what has gone before.
I believe there is hope for a brighter and better future.

Beginning today I will open my mind and my heart.
I will welcome new experiences.
I will meet new people.
I will not expect perfection from myself nor anyone else:
perfection does not exist in an imperfect world.
But I will applaud the attempt to overcome human foibles.

Beginning today I am responsible for my own happiness and I will do things that make happy....
admire the beautiful wonders of nature, listen to my favorite music, pet a kitchen or a puppy,
soak in bubble bath.............
Pleasure can be found in the most simple of gestures.

Beginning Today I will learn something new;
I will try something all the various flavors life has to offer.
I will change what I can and the rest I will let go.
I will strive to become the best of me I can possibly be.


Give it a try and you will find it does work beautifully. You will then have NO worry and stay healthy & ample happiness.

Always remember if you are happy, the happiness comes from aiming, hoping, creating and building plans for future achievement.

Feel free to pass this blog off to your friends who are pursuing health and happiness.

If you have anything to add, please dos o in the comment.

Wishing you health and happiness,

James Oh

4 comments:

CheaHSan said...

Very well said by Martha Ste and thanks to you for posting. So let's begin the day without further delay the famous 'hooked' logo says " JUST DO IT".

Unknown said...

Yup. Agree with your wise thought and you add color to our discussion.


Have a lovely weekend

Anonymous said...

A valuable post on Self Improvement

Thanks,
Karim - Positive thinking

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sweet comment, Karim