Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, July 3, 2009

A MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

To my dearest readers and visitors,

I must admit that I was so exited to share with you about this powerful statement made by from William James, one of the most distinguished psychologist and philosopher America has ever produced:-


Compared with what we ought to be, we are only half awake. We are making use of only a small part of our physical and mental resources. Broadly speaking, the human individual thus lives far within his limits. He possesses powers of various sorts which he habitually fails to use.

This statement is not strange in the sphere of science, which some of you may aware of. It is also in line with other beliefs that there is a sleeping giant inside everyone of us. For anyone who desire to achieve an extraordinarily result, he has to wake the sleeping giant within himself.

So, the million dollars question for the day is how to wake up this sleeping giant inside everyone of us?

Think about it deeply, I suggest that you forward your answers through comments so that everyone of us can work through it and I will provide mine through the following post of mine.

Look forward to hearing from you,

James Oh

8 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

This is a thought provoking entry ~ I hope one day if there is a sleeping giant inside of me I find it before it is too late :o) ~ Ally x

Danyelle L. said...

Great thought!

One Prayer Girl said...

To be honest, I don't believe I awakened the sleeping giant - I believe God did.

I believe my life experience has taken me to a place where I am open, receptive, and ready to experience what God wants to show me....and I finally know where it is coming from.

It is best when I keep my rational mind out of the way and allow my spiritual self to receive whatever God is sending.

Prayer Girl

Unknown said...

Ally,
I am agree with your view that this is a thought provoking entry. I believe you will find the sleeping giant inside of you soon.

Thanks for your kind participation.

Unknown said...

Danyelle,
Thanks for your compliment. Trust we will able to draw out a new chapter for us to begin with.

Unknown said...

PG,
You are trying to draw a ultra sharp thin line distinction whether God or you actually make the first move.

What matter me more is the action is more important. In your case, I am more incline to infer that you choose to obey Him [FREE CHOICE]. By doing so, you are able to listen to Him closely and attentively and acted upon it accordingly. That bring you a breakthrough result, which you would otherwise wouldn't be able to overcome it, by your own mean.

Please do correct me if I am wrong. Thank you in advance.

In short, you take a ride on His power to do it. Marvelous yet it's true through your personal experience.

Anonymous said...

Through meditation and understanding of oneself, I believe we can partially awaken our sleeping giant. I also believe love for one's neighbor is important in accepting oneself and others.

Sometimes I think only a lifetime of experience can awaken my giant, but I know a lifetime isn't even enough sometimes.
I loved this entry. :)

Unknown said...

Phoebe,

Thank for sharing your wise thought, which I believe it works. That's why you can find them perform some sort of miracle, which would otherwise they wouldn't be able to do it, so to speak. That extra power must come from the giant inside them through the belief system they have in it. As such, they perform through love and meditation they believe in.

Through proper and appropriate exercise, the muscle grows, so do the sleeping giant. We need to practice perpetually in our walk, so to gain more and more access to this sleeping giant inside everyone of us.

I hope you agree with my understanding from the answer you given above.

Thanks for your participation.