Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, July 12, 2009

WATCH OUT ! IT MAY GUN YOU DOWN 3

Dear loving readers,

As promised to you earlier, I like to share with you on the third poisonous animal. That is not other than :-

3. Marbled Cone Snail





This little beautiful looking Marbled Cone snail can be as deadly as any other animals which I have posted much earlier. One drop of its venom is so powerful that it can kill more than 20 humans. If you ever happen to be in warm salt water environment (where these snails are often found) and see it, don't even think of picking it up. Of course, the true purpose of its venom is to catch its prey.

Symptoms of a cone snail sting can start immediately or can be delayed in onset for days. It results in intense pain, swelling, numbness and tingling. Severe cases involve muscle paralysis, vision changes and breathing failure. There is no anti-venom. However, only about 30 human deaths have been recorded from cone snail.

Equip yourself with this knowledge and you may retrieve and use it when the need arises. Do not be unnecessary worried.

Please do follow up on the next most poisonous animals which you should be aware of? Please tell us more about it if you know of. Thank you in advance.

Thanks for your time and look forward to seeing you again and again.

James Oh

6 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

I had no idea!

Unknown said...

Mama Zen,
Thanks for your honest answer and please look for the answer at my following post. Tomorrow the answer will be given to you.

Thanks for your participation and look froward to receiving you in my forthcoming post.

Have a lovely week end.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe a little snail can kill so easily.

Unknown said...

Phoebe, I have the same feeling like you initially. I only realize this fact after I have this article and I believe many people are not aware of this.

Shrinky said...

I had no idea there was such a critter as a poisonous snail, I live and learn!

Unknown said...

Shrinky, Welcome you to this site and I very happy for you that you too have learn something.

I love the phrase you use "I live and learn" - that is a wise wisdom.I can't imagine of that sort of life would be without learning.