Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, May 11, 2009

The implicit meaning of Word II

Dear my valued visitors,

You may click at the title of the post to refresh where I have stopped. In the part II, I have continued the journey till the last alphabet of Z; if possible. Please do help me if you have other words with begin with other alphabet.

G

G iving without expecting any
R eturn from
A ny given
C are to anyone
E ndlessly and unconditionally

H

H abit
O f not
L oving
Y our own self, but God.

I

I don't like to live
L onely and
L ifelessly


J

J esus
O thers and then
Y ourself

K

K een
I n following Him and
N ot doing un-
G odly things

L

L iving
I n the preparation
F or the
E ternity


M

M asses;
E ndlessly and
R enewable
C are to
Y ourself


Thanks for your time to participate in this game.

James oh

4 comments:

ambersun said...

This is really just great.

I wish I was able to do these sort of word plays.

Maybe I will try in the future when I feel a bit better.

God Bless

Amber

Unknown said...

I am more than happy to welcome your participation in this word game. You will be able to do it and you could even have the fun of it.

Take a good rest. I pray for your speedily recovery and hope to seeing your participation soon,

Blessings to you always,

yoon see said...

Great verses!
That we all need:)

Unknown said...

Yoon See,
I am glad that you love it.

I am trying my best to come out verses begins with A to Z. If follow my earlier and this posts, you will notice that there are many other alphabets to be filled in. I am going to post Part III soon. Please help me in this regards.

Thank you in advance,

Grace and peace to you,