Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Amazingly beautiful Painting II

Dear my loving readers,





I am very pleased to share with you some of my personal collection of the reproduction from original pictures painted by artists without hands.


For those who wish to view again the previous pictures by other artistes, you may click at the title to access to it.


Trust you will be inspired by these pictures below:-




The piece below from an original painted with mouth by Mariusz Maczka







Another piece from an original painted with mouth by Mariusz Maczka, which I love the most. The stainless steel of the surface is shining that you can see the reflection of other items that around it.











The piece below from an original painted with mouth by Angelo Speri









Please indicate to me which is the piece you love the most and the rationale. Thank you in advance.


See you again and I will show you other pictures should the response to this post is encouraging.







James Oh

TO READ OTHER AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL PAINTING I, 

13 comments:

ambersun said...

I like the picnic set best as it reminds me of all the picnics I have had with my dad. He has a similar picnic set but has beer instead of wine.

Thank you for your comments on my blog.

God Bless

Amber

Unknown said...

Thanks for your response, Amber.
Trust it gives you a sweet memory.

Grace and peace to you always,

June said...

The teapot looks very real and the reflection makes the painting so unbelievable.

June

Unknown said...

June,
Yup, I am agree with you. It is amazing that it is painted with mouth.

Have a lovely day,

yoon see said...

Wow! Really creative and encouraging!
Everything is possible, truthing God and having faith!
Will come back to read more next week. I am very busy lately...even on Saturday and Sunday.
I got full day teaching which including replacements on these two days.
Great sharings and I see a lot of updates....
Sorry to drop by late, hope you understand.

One Prayer Girl said...

How unfair to make me pick. I can't.

I must choose all of them. Each is so creative and beautifully painted. I love the colors, the subjects, and the perfection of each one.

Prayer Girl

Just Be Real said...

Awesome art James! Thanks so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

Just Be Real
You are welcome. It is amazing and inspiring as well.

God bless

Unknown said...

Prayer girl,

It is very painful and difficult decision to choose one because every piece has its own beauty and uniqueness.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Grace and peace to you,

Unknown said...

Yoon See,
I do understand the nature of your work and I don't want you to feel bad about it.

Thanks for letting me know of your position and hope to see you more often next week.

Thank you too for sharing the truth.

Take good rest and God bless,

Serena Lewis said...

OH, they are all so beautiful in their own right. I guess if I absolutely had to choose, it would be the picnic setting because, for me, it symbolises abundance and the beauty of nature.

Unknown said...

Serena,

You have an excellent point that it is a very difficult to choose one of them. Your choice is a great one of your own noble reason. Thanks for sharing with us.

God bless,

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me where to find originals by Mariusz Maczka? thanks