Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, April 25, 2009

LOVE IS EVERYTHING

Dear my valued visitors,

Lately, I have read several bloggers' posts. The fact that we are struggling our daily lives is the norm. Sometimes, can be very stressful and I know this is not only unhealthy, but very disrupting to our peace, joy and happiness.

For those who have read my earlier post on "some of my recommended books", will know that these books have a great impact to my life. I found that I have benefited lots far than I cannot use words to express them. Big thanks to those authors. Although, I have not achieve perfectness yet, but what I know is that I will press on to attain it.

In this connection, I am more than happy to share it with you all, with the intention that you get these benefits as well.

To cut the story short and go straight to the point. I write to say that it is undeniable truth that altitude is great and can shape you to be a difference maker. I do agree with the author of the book, Altitude is a difference maker, and it is not everything.

Even you have the positive altitude coupled with those skills and expertise the author advocated, there is still a limitation.

No doubt the book gives you lots of boasters to be a good fighter, but it is not suffice to be a conqueror. To make my point clear, let me elaborate the difference between these two. A fighter will enter the field to fight, at his best hope to win the battle. Whereas the latter is more incline to win the war, rather a battle. In short, the latter is more incline to be conqueror rather than fighter.

The same principle can be applied to our lives. Here, the perfect solution is not other than LOVE. IN SHORT, Love is everything. Through love, we can become a conqueror.

In this instance, may I be allowed to sum it with a beautiful poem above. which is written by one of the bloggers I have recently visited. I have also linked up her blog. Please click the title above so as to make access to this poem.

Her poem coupled with the book and bible are the forces behind me to write this post. I appreciate their contributions and like to say BIG THANK for making the above post you are currently reading it, materialized.

I trust you will get the similar benefits or even greater than than mines.

Thank for taking your efforts and times to read it. Thank you in advance,

Trust that you love and value it, because He wants us to be conqueror rather than fighter. He is not trying dominant us, but leading us to LIFE.

Thanks Lord,

Grace to you and peace from God,


James Oh

4 comments:

One Prayer Girl said...

Thanks for the link.

Love - - - it is everything!

Prayer Girl

Unknown said...

You are more than welcome. Your contribution to this post is greatly appreciated.
God bless,

yoon see said...

Trust that you love and value it.
I will and I will.
thanks brother james:)

Unknown said...

Sis Voon See,
Glad to hear from you again. Your affirmation makes me deeply delighted and I will do that as well. Grace and peace to you,