Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tears of A Woman

Tears of A Woman

A little boy asks his mother: “why do you cry?”
“Because I am a woman.” She answers.
“I don’t understand” he says.
His mother hugs him and says: “and you never will.”
Later the little boy asked his father: “Why does mommy cry?”
“All women cry for no reason,” is all that his father could answer him.

When he became an adult he asked God: “God, why woman cry so easily?”
When I created woman, she needed to be special.
I created her shoulders strong enough to bear the weight of the world…

And soft enough to be comfortable.
I gave her the strength to give life,
The kind that accepts the rejection that often comes from children.
I gave her the strength to allow her to go on when everybody else give up.

The kind that takes care of her family, despite illness and fatigue.
I gave her the sensitivity to love her children unconditionally, even when they have hurt her deeply.
I gave her the strength to endure her husband in his faults.
And finally, I gave her tears to shed whenever she needs them to be shed.
You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, nor is it in her face or in the way she does her hair.

The beauty of a woman resides in her eyes.
It is the door to her heart, the door where love resides.
And it is often through her tears that you see her heart go by.

Share this message..

Lift the spirit of other women!
Let the world know that all beings are beautiful!
To those who have made you smiled.
When you needed it the most…
To those who have made you see the good side of things when you only saw the worse…
To those to whom you want to say “How much you value their relationship…or simply…..
…thank you for giving me a glimpse of ….
….a better world……..

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: