A wise person said that it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. It is important because it comes with responsibility - nothing comes free except God's grace.
When you are talking, you are not listening and learning;
It's only when you listen that you learn.
That why God give you two ears and one mouth and not the way round.
Therefore, always remember to be nice to people, especially those who serve you, and listen to what they have to say - What goes around; will comes around.
- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US