Life is wonderful and let us not complaining about it. Accept it as it is because there is always a real good reason for it:-
Below are some of the real good reasons you should always thank for :-
* For the spouse who snores all night, because he/she is at home asleep with you and not with someone else.
* For your teenage daughter who is complaining about doing dishes, because that means she is at home and not on the streets.
* For the taxes that you pay, because it ! you! and that you are employed.
* For the mess to clean after a party, because it means that you have been surrounded by friends.
* For the clothes that fit a little too snug, because it means you have enough to eat.
* For your shadow that watches you work, because it means you are in the sunshine.
* For a floor that needs mopping, and windows that need cleaning, because it means you have a home.
* For all the complaining you hear about the government, because it means that you have freedom of speech.
* For the parking spot you find at the far end of the parking lot, because it means you are capable of walking and that have been blessedwith transportation.
* For the pile of laundry and ironing, because it means you have sufficient clothes to wear.
* For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day, because it means you have been capable of working hard.
* For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it means that you are alive.
* For too many e-mails , because they mean you have friends who are thinking and caring of you.
Life is a choice of yours. Be happy or not, it is up to your to choose.
If you think you are happy; you are. If you think you are not happy; you are not. Both are equally right.
Trust you will exercise your choice wisely. Stay happily and live meaningfully.
- JAMES OH
- TEA ART BLOG
- Money Tells Stories
- Christian Walk Toward Destinty
- Stay Healthy Through Jokes
- TO EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY AND WEALTH
- LIFT YOU UP MANDARIN
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LIFT YOU UP COMMUNITY
- ABOUT JAMES OH - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE VALUE CREATION
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- 2B INTERVIEWED BY US