Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, August 6, 2018

MY HEARTFELT GRATITUTE AND APPRECIATION TO HOSPIS, MALAYSIA

Grace to everyone,

There are a few dates that will always remain in my memory. July 18, 2018 is one of them. Why do I consider this date important? This is the day when Hospis officially informed me that they have removed me from their mobile service as they were very satisfied with my progress in battling the big C... I had completed my chemotherapy and I was coping well.

I thank them wholeheartedly from the bottom of my heart for their unwavering commitment to nurture and care for not only me but all the C... patients who needed them. I would also like to express my gratitude to the doctors, nurses and all hospital staff who have bestowed their skills and knowledge in helping me through this journey. Without all these wonderful people, my journey would not have been that smooth.I must also congratulate them on the top notch services that they have rendered especially in times of urgency.

The tender and loving care rendered to me when I was suffering from the horrendous side effects of the chemotherapy which made me throw up continuously and at a time when I wished that the earth will swallow me so that I can escape from the torments. Thank you for your speedy action to my call for help. It will forever be etched in my memories.

Cheers,

James Oh

No comments: