Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, July 2, 2018

THE PASSING OF MY DEAR FRIEND

The passing of a dear friend

Grace to everyone,

This morning I woke up feeling elated and happy as the weighing scale finally showed that my weight has increased to 61kg. Bless the Lord. It has been hovering around 59kg and finally there is a breakthrough. Eureka!!! This has prompted me to eat more so that my weight will increase further. For the big C... patients, weight increase is very important as it signifies that it is under control. PTL.

My happiness was however dampened by the sad and sorrowful news that my secondary classmate has succumbed to the C.. after battling it for a long time. It was just a few days ago that I received news that his condition has deteriorated and he was admitted to the hospital for treatment. RIP my dear friend! You have finally returned to the Lord.



I was very disturbed by his passing. I recalled how he comforted and encouraged me not to give up as I was undergoing chemotherapy. We had shared tears when things were down and laughter when things got better. I still can’t get over his passing. Life is a cycle that we have to go through, from birth to death. My dear friend, I will always remember your kind advice and I promise you that I will live life to the fullest.

Life is very fragile and I shall treasure the remaining days of my life. I promise you, my friend, that I will not let my life go to waste. I will do my utmost best to accomplish what I want to do.

Yes I have a dream that has yet to be fulfilled. An inspiring and enterprising author cum professional trainer. This is indeed my passion
and I thank the Lord for giving me another chance to come back and fulfil it.

My vision is to be able to touch as many people as possible be it through my books or talks or training programs. I hope to share my knowledge and life experiences with everyone so that hopefully they can gain from it.

Adieu my friend. We will meet one day in our Father's house.

With unconditional love,

James Oh

No comments: