Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

THANK YOU NOTE

Thank you notes

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for upholding me in your prayers.

1. Sustaining me thro this journey and giving me the strength to complete 10 chemos despite the fact that I almost wanted to give up after my first chemo. PTL

2. Providing me sufficient financial means and peace of mind during this critical period.

3. He has strengthened my faith and belief in Him that I will have the confidence to win this battle. Blood test and other side effects are secondary.

4. open up new opportunities for me to take my training to greater heights namely webinar and e-courses.

5. Reduce the side effects by strengthening my good cells and immune system to fight against t cancer cells.

6. Be merciful and gracious to me to empower me to combat the last two chemos which are supposed to be more challenging.

No comments: