Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, November 11, 2017



He is The Rock
Greetings from Kuala Lumpur
Thank you, Lord for being our pillar of support. With your grace and blessings, we are able to overcome most of the adversities and tribulations we are currently facing.

Troubles always come in twos or threes. My wife who just lost her beloved brother is under a lot of stress until her blood pressure shot up very high and had to be warded. Rest in peace.

At the moment I am undergoing chemotherapy and are subjected to its side effects of nausea, numbness of the limbs and so on.

At the same, my eldest brother in Penang suffered a stroke and barely has he recovered when Penang was hit by a massive flood causing damages to both vehicles and properties. I was powerless to help. All I can do is to pray and ask for God"s mercies and blessings to be bestowed on my beloved hometown. I also hope that God will continue to bless and heal my brother. Thank Lord.

I would like to share the tragedy that hit my family two decades ago. For those who are interested can read my book Letting Go and Moving On which I am currently reviewing and upgrading as a second edition.

For me to be able to overcome all these trials and tribulations, I am grateful to God.

With unconditional love,

James Oh

No comments: