Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Sunday, October 29, 2017

A very great day to all of you,
Thanks again to MDM Teoh Poh Yew for your invitation to TEDx talk at Wisma MCA on Oct 28, 2017.
I have a great and refreshing experience as well as being well rewarded with a delicious meal and goodies.
My daughter and I truly enjoyed the event and we met some very friendly people. I hope that I can contribute in the future.
My daughter was so lucky to win a Tedx T-shirt which she graciously gifted it to me.
The talk taught us to look at things from different perspectives and that made the talk amazingly interesting and fun.
I found the speaker who spoke about the preservation of the planet to be relevant to my new training course with t MIA, Triple Bottom lines in Blue Ocean, as attached below.



I was supposed to conduct the course middle of this month but due to my chemotherapy treatment, I decided to postpone it to the mid. Dec 2017.
Mdm Poh Yew, thank you once again for the invite. I hope we can work together in the future.

With love,
James Oh
.

No comments: