Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, September 15, 2017

MY LUNG CT SCAN

Won another battle yesterday as I managed to do my blood test and CT scan of my lung as scheduled.

Before the scan, I had to take 30 tablets of Nisolon as I am allergic to pons ton, aspirin, blufen, and Voltaren.



On Sept 19 at 8;30am  I will undergo my first chemotherapy treatment at the ward at UMSC if everything goes smoothly.

Thank Lord again for showering your grace comfort and mercy on me. Please continue to pray for me for God's wisdom, strength, and guidance.

Thanks and God bless, 

No comments: