Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, August 25, 2017

MY FIRST & MAJOR SURGERY

Dear Friends, Followers and Fans.


On the 14th of August 2017,  I had my first major surgery around 1:30 pm. Dato Dr Lee SH (surgeon) had to act aggressively to remove 60% of my stomach, lots of lymph nodes, of sizes up to 1.5 cm and a little part of my pancreas. To ease my digestion, I have to chew my food properly and savour my drinks. I may be the first for the meal and the last one to finish it. 


The entire operation took nearly 4 hours.  The operation was a success one, with smooth and professionally handled with tense care by the surgeon, who was removing lymph nodes around areas with his naked eye. 

I was discharged after a week of sound resting in the hospital, under the good care of the hospital staff. I was really satisfied with the services rendered from the KL Gleneagles Hospital. 



The surgeon strongly suggested that I go for at least 6 -8 times chemotherapy, which I was hesitated to do so.

He considered me as a Stage 3 cancer patient. Dr. Rachael Khong was under his recommendation for follow up treatment. I have granted an appointment to discuss with them on Next Monday for the details of my above follow up treatment. 

Thanks for your precious time to read this post. Will keep you update and hope you find the above info useful

No comments: